Urban Neighborhood Services, Inc. (UNS) is a grass-roots 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization offering a spectrum of vital programs and services to traditionally underserved residents in Coney Island and other surrounding communities in Southern Brooklyn. We are delighted to also serve individuals from all over New York City.
* Coney Island residents are invited to apply for the Massage and Meditation Retreat for persons affected by gun violence. Date: June 20, 2015. Time: 9:15AM - 6:00PM...read more
* Coney Island residents are invited to apply for the 4-day Anti-Violence Organizing Academy. Dates: June 23 to June 26th.Location: at the Coney Island Public Library....read more
* UNS Executive Director honored at the Haitian Flag Day Celebration...read more
* UNS Executive Director recognized at the Power of Partnerships, Scholarship & Hall of Fame Gala....read more
* Congressman Jeffries and Urban Neighborhood Services Executive Director Mathylde Frontus honored by Coney Island Hospital for there efforts to revitalize Coney Island...read more
* Mathylde Frontus, Executive Director of Urban Neighborhood Services, interviewed by Contessa Brewer on NBC about her work at UNS...click here for more
* Coney Island residents are able to sign-up for health insurance at Urban Neighborhood Services on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9a.m. to 5p.m.
* Mathylde Frontus, Executive Director of Urban Neighborhood Services, receives 2014 Characters Unite Award from the USA Network...read more
UNS is eager to hear from you regarding how we can we can assist you and your family or better meet the needs of our community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We remain continually grateful for the public's support of our work. Your financial contribution is crucial in order for us to continue meeting the needs of our community. For your convenience, you can make a donation to our organization with the Pay Pal button below. Please note that you do not need a pay pal account to make a payment.