Urban Neighborhood Services, Inc. (UNS) is a grass-roots 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization offering a spectrum of vital programs and services to traditionally underserved residents in Coney Island and other surrounding communities in Southern Brooklyn. We are delighted to also serve individuals from all over New York City.
* The General Body Meeting for The Coney Island Anti-Violence Collaborative will meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every Month. Location is at the Liberation Diploma Plus High School on 2865 West 19th Street Brooklyn NY 11224. At 5:30PM, Dinner is served. At 6:00PM, Meeting begins...read more
* The Financial Paths Project is pleased to invite you to "How Money Works: Lessons for you and your family" on Wednesday March 18, 2015 from 5:00PM-6:00PM...read more
* Urban Neighborhood Services and Liberation Diploma Plus High School, cordially invite you to "A Power Breakfast for Women & Girls" on Thursday, March 26, 2015 from 10:00AM-12:00PM RSVP is required...read more
* Congressman Jeffries and Urban Neighborhood Services Executive Director Mathylde Frontus honored by Coney Island Hospital for there efforts to revitalize Coney Island...read more
* Mathylde Frontus, Executive Director of Urban Neighborhood Services, interviewed by Contessa Brewer on NBC about her work at UNS...click here for more
* Coney Island residents are able to sign-up for health insurance at Urban Neighborhood Services on Tuesdays and Fridays from 9a.m. to 5p.m.
* Mathylde Frontus, Executive Director of Urban Neighborhood Services, receives 2014 Characters Unite Award from the USA Network...read more
UNS is eager to hear from you regarding how we can we can assist you and your family or better meet the needs of our community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We remain continually grateful for the public's support of our work. Your financial contribution is crucial in order for us to continue meeting the needs of our community. For your convenience, you can make a donation to our organization with the Pay Pal button below. Please note that you do not need a pay pal account to make a payment.