Urban Neighborhood Services, Inc. (UNS) is a grass-roots 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization offering a spectrum of vital programs and services to traditionally underserved residents in Coney Island and other surrounding communities in Southern Brooklyn. We are delighted to also serve individuals from all over New York City.
* UNS presents "Lunchtime Conversations" on Wednesday July 30st and August 6th...read more
* UNS presents "Legal Considerations in Starting a Small Business: What you need to know"...read more
* The next general body meeting for The Coney Island Anti-Violence Collaborative will be on Wednesday August 13, 2014 at 6p.m. at the Coney Island YMCA. A Peace Walk will follow immediately.
* UNS receives a one-year grant from AmeriCares for the Coney Island Post-Sandy Health Outreach Project.
* Coney Island residents are able to sign-up for health insurance at UNS on Tuesdays from 9a.m. to 5p.m., Wednesdays 2-5p.m. and Fridays 9a.m. to 5p.m.
* UNS is pleased to partner with Brooklyn Community Services to offer the 2014 Summer Youth Leadership Intensive.
* Mathylde Frontus, Executive Director of UNS, receives 2014 Characters Unite Award from the USA Network...read more
UNS is eager to hear from you regarding how we can we can assist you and your family or better meet the needs of our community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We remain continually grateful for the public's support of our work. Your financial contribution is crucial in order for us to continue meeting the needs of our community. For your convenience, you can make a donation to our organization with the Pay Pal button below. Please note that you do not need a pay pal account to make a payment.